Thursday, August 10, 2006

re-up..


picture this....
here's my sister and her husband pete
taken at "windows" on the 29th of july.
i love them! :)

today i spent e-mailing back and forth
information to Pictage regarding amanda
& rick's wedding images. finally got it all
sorted out. i went through each image myself
to be certain that they will appear the way i want
them to. it took the better part of 3 days.
that said, i'm happy to report that everything
looks great! a big "thank you" to tsion at pictage
for holding my hand and talking me "off the ledge"!

other notable news, blogger site down for awhile
today....shocker!
tomorrow morning i will be photographing megan's
senior portraits....keagan & johnathan's portraits and
the (two) greyhounds. quite a nice combo,
wouldn't you say!? yikes. pretty sure i'll need an
adult beverage tomorrow evening!
i mean, those darn dogs are going to wear me out
for sure!!! :)

i miss my sister. i haven't seen here in days!

No comments: