Tuesday, August 08, 2006

PUG meeting tonight

picture this... amanda & rick's cake....yum!




i just love cake! my sister and i are self proclaimed
cake connoisseurs! this one was a great one!
"buttercream" created theirs...soo yummy.
i was able to keep the cake cutting on the QT
so that bill (videographer) and i could get the
bride and groom alone with the cake without
all the guests taking shots and moving about.
not only do i love cake...i love to photograph cake!
it's tough to get nice photos of the couple with
their cake when 50 guests with cameras are shouting...
"look over here!" ..frustrating, really.

i had issue yesterday with amanda & rick's images
showing up via my web site. i was on the phone
with them for a good 45 minutes trying to make
certain that guests were not going to be able to
view them when they hadn't really even been
released to me yet..let alone amanda & rick...

i thanked the gal for "talking me off the ledge"!
seems everything was just fine.
i'll have them today and edit them for release to
amanda & rick..everyone is anxious to see them!
i'm just sorry that it's taken longer than i imagined.

tonight is the long awaited PUG meeting...
i hope they're ready for me!

today's countdown......
12 days until i go to watch my sister's girls for
10 days at their house! YIKES! ages 6 & 9!
keep me in your prayers!! :)

No comments: