Monday, June 01, 2009

New Pro Site 4 Viewing/Purchasing!

WOW! It's JUNE!!! WHAT?

Yay! I'm so excited to share with you my newest toy.
Well, first there was the fisheye lens a couple of weeks
ago but NOW I have a new site in which you can view &
purchase my stuff. I'm still playing around with it a
little but here it is ~ SmugMug.
I'd love to know what you think. I mean about things like
the functionality of it and all (well the images too, go
ahead and comment on them as well!).

I had the most FABulous time yesterday morning with
Jenn & Andy. I had them meet me in St. Paul Sunday morning
and we traipsed around for awhile and even ended up at
the Farmer's Market. Jenn and Andy were so awesome!
They were willing participants and were open to suggestion.
We hit this grungy alley way and had some fun. LOVE St. Paul!
Well, I plan to work on their images this week so check back
in a few days I'm certain to put up some teasers for you.

No comments: