Thursday, June 18, 2009

New iPhone and AT&T


Lots of stuff going on regarding the newest releases
of upgrades/updates for the Apple iPhone.
Lots of disgruntled folks out there feeling the pain.
Also, the newest iPhone will be available tomorrow morning!

This morning I learned that, overnight, AT&T had lifted
their restrictions do to the pandemonium that they, themselves,
caused placing me poised for a new iPhone! I've thoroughly
enjoyed my first generation iPhone for nearly 2 years and I do
believe it's time to upgrade! So, I will join my brother-in-law,
Doug, at the Mall of America Apple Store early tomorrow morning.
Not going to go with the 32Gs, that's just insane!
Think I'll stick with the 16Gs. Looking forward to all the
speed and newest generation apps & features.
Once I complete the transaction I will have a 1st genny
iPhone, complete with the new 3.0 update and tons of apps
up for grabs! Craig's List? Anyone?...Anyone?..Bueler?

Moving on...
Going out on my first "Rock The Senior" shoot today!
Something I thought up long ago to enhance traditional
senior sessions. Kind of like a "Trash The Dress" session
(for Brides and grooms) meets "Senior Session" but
I didn't dare refer to it as "Trash The Senior"!
Didn't think many parents would go for that :\
The timing seemed right so I embark on this new vision
today and I'm excited to have Jessie work with me today!

Here, I will approach the shoot like I always do then
stop, switch it up with radical hair and make-up
(being a hairdresser for 28 years helps), and go into
more dramatic imagery. The guys are welcome too.
A teeny bit of eyeliner and some whacked out hair
or a hop in the lake will transcend your traditional
session into more of a fashion-editorial look.
I canNOT wait to get started! Spots are limited
throughout the summer but be sure to visit my
Rock The Senior group page on Facebook and check here
periodically for gallery additions as well as my
SmugMug site

Interested? Think you can handle it? Want to stand out?
Contact me today regarding an ultimate senior session!

Adding Rock The Senior to your senior session carries
additional fees.

Refer 3 friends and earn a FREE Rock The Senior session!

Let's ROCK!

1 comment:

sandi said...

I can't wait to see your Rock the Senior photos. Wish they had this kind of stuff when I was in school; my picture is so boring!