Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Gary!

Wow! I haven't blogged in a few days. I'm so very sorry
to all my loyal readers. I promise you that this will not
continue. I know it's nearly summer now and things are likely
to get a bit out of hand as the Wedding and Portrait season
goes full blast but that doesn't mean that I will put off
blogging.

Okay, now that that's out in the open, I want to wish my
husband of nearly 11 years a happy 14th anniversary.
It was on this day that after about a year of knowing one
another that we finally...well..decided to date.
Our first date? An REM concert. It was magical.
Not Gary...being that close to Michael Stipe! ;)
Happy Anniversary Gary!

Yesterday we lost power shortly after my day began so I
was forced to move clients to today making today the longest
of the week.

My iMac is off at Gary's brother's getting everything
re-installed. Something happened and I ended up having to
reboot, it seemed, every time I changed applications.
Thank goodness for my new MacBook Pro! I just plugged in my
external TB and voila!! I'm back in business!

Hey, have a fabulous day.
Finish something you started! :D

1 comment:

sandi said...

Well. Good thing you decided to date! :P