Tuesday, September 12, 2006

tuesdays are my mondays..

picture this...



today i will be going to shoot my
brother while he delivers yet
another mediation seminar in near by
chaska, mn.

i suggested that he begin to collect
images of himself working for future
print media or his blog, not to mention
his website...so we'll start doing that today!
yay scott! i'll see if i can get some
permission to post some of these here on
my blog.
he's just getting started with the whole
web thing but he'll get there. i've been
bugging him for a year!! :)

i forgot to mention that i ran into
megan & randy at steamboat days.
they are a couple whose wedding i am
shooting next july. randy is a carver
fire fighter and first responder.
oddly, i find out that randy responded
to a call over 4 years ago when my brother
fell 18 feet from a ladder and nearly lost
his right hand.
tim is doing great and randy remembered him.
(and the world gets smaller!) :)
we'll be getting some great fire engine shots!!!
have a great tuesday!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Susan,

I was logging into blogger to work on my own blogs and noticed yours scroll by on the updates, so I clicked on it. I will have to check out your website too.

I am a photographer (amateur by choice), and I am just starting a group photoblog with some folks I met on photo.net & also have my personal b&w photoblog here. If you get a chance, stop by and any critiques or comments you might have to offer would be appreciated.

http://asensordarkly.blogspot.com
http://clique404.blogspot.com

-Steve Spencer

One Photographer's Vision
Clique 404