Sunday, September 03, 2006

soggy sunday

picture this...
so much rain and gloom,
i thought i'd share some
color that i found while out
at the arboretum on friday.





(happy 18th anniversary scott & nicki!)

the overall outcome of getting my
new computer loaded with what was
on my G4 is driving me crazy!
the plug-ins and filters didnt' transfer
so i'm forced to work on my 15" laptop.
and then for some reason my images
all of a sudden don't match the RGB
working space, UGH!~!!!!
everything was fine before all of this
started. i haven't changed my camera's
settings OR the preferences on either
machine. i'm so crabby.
my 23" screen has spoiled me.

rain. we were supposed to go to the
fair today with gary's family.
his mom even got ponchos for us all.
i said, "sorry, i don't think that i care
to stand in the mud with a 3.2 beer
in one hand and a soggy pronto pup
in the other wearing a poncho in the rain.
gary and i are going to pass.
we may try tomorrow if the threat of rain
is gone.

hobie and katie are finally getting their
haircuts on tuesday. their girl, christy, :)
who usually cuts them is no longer doing
cats! but said that she would continue to
cut hobie and katie cuz she likes them!
yay! i'll be posting those images either
late on tuesday or wednesday morning.
it's pretty rediculous, really.

see, i told you my life is dull. those
girls really kept me on my toes.
i miss them.

i've got a couple of eden prairie seniors
to photograph this week and then i think
i'll be finished with senior portraits.

i contacted phil young this weekend and
hope to hook up for a photo shoot next week.
he's running for mayor here in eden prairie.

No comments: