Friday, September 22, 2006

how did it get to be friday?????

picture this...
first of all i want to say that i should have
named this entry....
"good thing i'm almost done building my ark"!
we have been drizzled on for like 3 straight days!!!!!

here's tony's yearbook selection.
jen, his mom and my sister's good friend,
said it makes her cry!




soooo sorry to all of you who are
avid visitors to my blog!
i have been having one of those weeks!

working with a couple of seniors and
their yearbook submissions and it's been
a bit crazy. getting it all done tho'!

my presentation went really well on wednesday.
i had my DVD slide show to music going
as members arrived and sat down to eat.
then i had brought along many of my larger
prints and i also had some items to
pass around so that they could all see some
cool things that they can choose from once a portrait
has been taken....proof books, coffee table books etc.

i really like this group and i want to do all i
can for them and if i can't get them referrals
right away, i can, at the very least, offer them
a terrific deal on some portrait photography!
the referrals are already coming in!
thanks business connections!

my friend jacquie took a new job and i might
see her less (if that is at all possible!!)
congratulations on making the decision to make
the move! i'm very excited for you.
big vp now, i probably won't get to hang out
with her anymore! :) kidding jacquie!

marissa and her mom & i are supposed to go down
to the stone arch bridge in the morning for marissa's
senior portraits...not in this drizzle.

i just got a call from gary's brother glen.
my lights arrived at his home!
i didn't want to go thru' all the rigmarole (?)
to get a paypal account so glen said he'd
use his account for me and so he had to have
the lights sent to his address. yay!!!
nice rainy weekend project, play with my new lights!!

OCTOBER BIRTHDAY'S
gary's birthday is 1st.
gary's niece, machie's is the 4th.
our friend john's is the 5th,
my mom's is the 6th.
my sister in law laurie's is the 9th.
jimbo's is the 17 (we always get that one wrong!)
amanda will be 6 on the 22nd.
my aunt's (mom's sister in owatonna) is the 25th.
my sister anne and our friend dave johnson share the 26th
and....ummmm...i think that's it!

we usually try to get together once and celebrate.
that way we don't have to have cake every weekend
in october.....altho' whose to say that that's such a
bad thing???!! right?

hobie's hungry (there's a bulletin!) gotta go.
have a nice safe weekend!

No comments: