Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Blog is Moving!

This has been on the back burner for a long time.
My good friend, Marc Fuller, has been putting up with
me for a while now and as we get things organized for
the launch on July 8th (my blog's 3 year anniversary!)
you can continue to stop here.

Soon, all of what you've come to know about me and my
business will have a new address, a fresh look and a
FABulous feel. I'll post a link here permanently just
in case you forget and pop by after the 8th of July.

My web site will stay in tact and you will be able to
access all of my previous blogs and site information
by simply wandering over to my new WordPress address.

Some people call it a "Blogsite" as it sort of embodies
both Blog and Website capabilities I'll just refer to
it as my new home. I'd better get back to packing! :)

So sit back and enjoy the transformation. It's certain
to please with more fun than ever before!

Thank you Marc Fuller, for all of your guidance, ideas
and patience!

I'm so excited for you to see it!

No comments: