Monday, July 06, 2009

Rosanne Cash @ Dakota.




(all shot with a Canon 1D Mark 3 and the 85 1.8)

WOW! First of all, we get there and we are sitting
at a table right in front of the stage. Second, we had
dinner there (and the food was outSTANDING!). Third, to
my surprise, they allowed photography...no flash. duh.
Didn't know we'd be able to but brought our cameras
along anyway, just in case. I debated...do I bring the 50
1.4 or the 85 1.8? I brought the 85. Tonight, as Sandi
purchased tickets for both shows back in April, I will
bring the 50. Tonight, our seats are to Rosanne's left
think a little wider might be nice.

Here's what the Star Tribune had to say about last night's
performance.

This really is a terrific place to see an artist up
close and personal. I will watch for future gigs and
hit the Dakota more often!
Thanks, Sandi, for recommending it and coming to Minne-
apolis to share it with me (all the way from DC!).

Seems you never really know what's in your own back yard
until someone comes from out of town to enlighten you! :)
Sandi loves Rosanne Cash and now...so do I!
Watch for her new CD,"The List", to drop October 6th.
I know I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Thanks for coming with me!! I've had so much fun with you this weekend. :D

Zach & Jody Gray said...

Cool stuff! We just found you on Chris and Lynn's site and love your stuff!