Wednesday, July 08, 2009

happy birthday blog!

Happy Birthday to my blog!
Today my Blog is 3 years old.
Today also marks the day that I will be moving
my blog over to WordPress thanks mostly to
Marc Fuller! I thank Marc Fuller for working his
tail off in getting my blog moved and helping
me along the way to create a place where I can
continue sharing and have more creative control.

Unfortunately, I have much to do still so
I will postpone my new site for another day
or so...sorry. Life gets in the way sometimes!

When I started blogging I had no idea what
joy I would find in writing and sharing.
It quickly became something that, now, ranks
in the top 5 things that I adore doing.
I have really enjoyed writing (nearly daily)
and keeping you in touch with my world be it
professional or personal.

I have also met some amazing people along the way
through my blog and if life is really about the
relationships we make then my blog has enriched
mine beyond belief so keep the comments coming!

I would like to take a moment to wish my brother,
Tim, a very happy birthday! I love you, Tim.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Happy blog Birthday!! :) And here's to blog friendships, too!