Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!

Today my niece, Emily, turns 12!
Sunday, she and I got together to do our annual thing
of hair and a fashion/photo shoot. I look forward to
this every year for every birthday for all the kids!

Now, in that most 12 year old girls don't get their hair
colored, let's keep in mind that this is what I do and
of course a little color is fun, right? So I get to spend some
quality time with my nieces and nephews, and then photograph
them in a way that most parents wouldn't ordinarily think of.
I mean, what's an Aunt to do when armed with the tools!

If you are interested in giving this sort of gift to someone you
know and love, please contact me for a personalized quote.
Let's leave the school photos in the year books and on the fridge!
It's time to create some timeless images of your children.
This is not your mother's glamour shots! ;)
And as always, I keep each session age appropriate.























Happy Birthday Emily! I love you.

2 comments:

sandi said...

Awesome!! And love the cake!

Sue said...

We are ALL ABOUT THE CAKE!!!