Thursday, May 07, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Good Day to you all!
LOTS going on in the next several days.

And of course I can't leave out the fact that my brunch at
Interlachen Country Club yesterday for NACE was fabulous,
delicious and a nice break in the middle of the week.
And Kudos to Interlachen, 2009 marks their 100th anniversary!



I set up a table, an easel, set out all sorts of albums, guest
books, proof books, framed images etc...then I ran a 200+ image
slide show of some of my favorite images that I've shot for NACE
since I started on that fateful day that the 35W bridge collapsed
into the mighty Mississip nearly 2 years ago.

The slide show was a HUGE hit! Next time I'll bring my 24"
monitor! :) I just couldn't swing it yesterday. Everyone
gathered around and reminisced as it looped.
You see, each NACE meeting is really like a mini wedding
reception from decor to floral to signature drinks, not to
mention the venues! Really, a lot of fun.






Tonight I will head up to the Metropolitan to cover a MOFAS event.
Pregnant Pause, being held tonight, is their 4th annual awareness
event for expectant moms.


Tomorrow, I am photographing a fun wedding out at the
Como Park Conservatory.
Yep, another Friday wedding! :)

Saturday my niece, Amanda, has a dance recital that I wouldn't
miss for the world!

And Sunday is Mom's day, of course..ahhhhh.

2 comments:

sandi said...

You have a busy few days coming up! Is the wedding at a zoo? AWESOME!!!

Sue said...

Yes but let's just hope that these people aren't animals like the last wedding! ;)