Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Personal.

Those of you who know me know that the organization
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep holds a very special
place in my heart and in my life.
I have been an active affiliate for 2 years and
a have coordinated our services for Minneapolis
Children's Hospital for the past year.

In doing so I have met some fabulous photographers,
worked with some of the greatest hospital staff,
grieved with many families, some that have experienced
multiple losses. I thank God everyday that he has
given me the talent, the tools and the strength to
approach every session so that I can share with these
photographers, educate hospital staff members and
start the healing process for these broken families.

At this time, I will continue to coordinate for
Minneapolis Children's and Methodist hospitals but I
will not be photographing anymore sessions.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Shanna and Randy said...

Susan, you took pictures of our daughter's last breaths in Sept 2007. We appreciate the beautiful pictures you gave us. Also, we now have an almost 6 month old son, Joshua. He however did not come without his own issues. He has had 2 heart surgeries, one at 6 days old and the other just 2 weeks ago. We said we would let you know if we had another child... :) Caitlin's Parents

sandi said...

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision to make.

*hugs*