Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools!

Calling all April Fools!
There is snow on the ground this morning and
that's no joke, dang nabbit! Thank goodness we
didn't get the 8 to 12 that fell just north of us!

Happy Anniversary to my brother Tim and his
wife, Laurie. Today they celebrate 26 years!



Happy Birthday to Cory Barton, my web designer
extraordinaire and friend!

Today I will be at a NACE event all day at the
Hilton on France & 494. Next month, I am being
spotlighted and I've been preparing for that
for a couple of months. Actually, I was supposed
to be spotlighted last July but it was on the
very day that we put Hobie down and I just couldn't
bring myself to do much of anything that day.

I have a bunch of photos from Owen's birthday party
and JoAnn & Rick's wedding from last weekend, I'll
be sharing them tomorrow.

Have a great day! Don't fall for any stupid tricks!
Are you going to get the worm virus today?
I'm not...get a mac!

No comments: