Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Adam Lambert.

WOW.
I had to run out last night for a NILMDTS
session so I missed the last couple of
contestants on this week's American Idol.
Thank goodness for TiVo, right? WRONG!

Adam Lambert's performance got completely
cut, leaving me to wonder "What did he sing?"
"Did the judges love him...again?" "How did
he do?" "What did he where?" etc..

I was so disappointed when we rewound to
watch only to have TiVo end abruptly at 9pm.
GET IT RIGHT FOX!
We will set it to tape the news at 9 in the
future also so it doesn't happen again.

Today, I Googled and found THIS!

I have other favorites but this bastard
keeps knockin' it out!!!

The best season so far, in my opinion.
And I've seen them all. (my guilty pleasure)

1 comment:

sandi said...

I love him too!! I had to find the video for another friend last night also--seems like everyone had the same problem you did. Luckily I watch Fringe! :D