Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Birthday Eve Day!

As I clean up the aftermath of yesterday's
Final 4 party, yes Gary is still in bed,
I'm remembering that tomorrow is my birthday!

The weather is not going to cooperate :(
I'm not going to the Twin's opener :(
Dinner might be out due to the NCAA
Championship Game :(
But my sister and I have devised a way to
celebrate. We are going to pick up a slice
of cake at Kowalski's, take it over to
the gym and eat it while on running on the
treadmill! I know, BRILLiant, right!
I think I'll bring candles along too.

FYI...Register.com is messed up. I'm not
getting any e-mails. This is a known problem
and there's nothing I can do at the present
moment. If you need to reach me you may do
so through commenting on this blog, on twitter,
facebook or the old fashioned way, the phone.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy, what I pray to be, the last snowy day
of the season! ;)

No comments: