Tuesday, February 20, 2007

spring training for twins...

"pitcher" this...
the minnesota twins pitchers
and catchers began spring training
yesterday in ft. meyers, florida!
i know my mother-in-law is pretty
excited...she loves the twins!


this is my buddy jim werdin (of access insurance).
he is a lover of all things twins!
here he is with mr. oliva...



he and his company actually throw
a huge party every year at a chosen twins
game just outside the dome in partner
with the miracles of mitch foundation
(link on this site to the right).
they auction off the first pitch to
the highest bidder...last year it
went for like $750!!

here's my mother in law, bonnie with tony oliva
at last year's event...



here's my niece emily posing for me
inside the dome!



i'll post more information on that
event in a couple of months. it's
usually in june and we take gary's mom
for her birthday. it's a blast!


it got to 43 yesterday in minneapolis!
spring fever was everywhere!
you could smell the thaw...very nice.

saw my friends tim & kristi from portland
on the hotel cielo cam in playa yesterday around noon!
very cool!

my friend jacquie just bought a spin bike.
it's being delivered today and fedex is
going to drop it off here.
i'm going to put it together and hop on
and see if i can't drop a swimsuit size
by thursday morning!! :)

bye!

No comments: