Saturday, February 24, 2007

estamos aqui!

picture this...
it's taken me over 50 % of my
battery to figure out how to get on
line here at the lovely royal playa del carmen!

we have be having the greatest time!
met some terrific folks and even got up
to the web cam at the shangri la carib
(link to beach cam is to the right)
gary and i walked up yesterday and stood
in front of the cam and called my brother!
nicki was not home nor was anne..losiento
(spanish for i'm sorry!)....
so much to write and so little battery as i
am in the middle of the grand lobby....
espresso and all..gary is already at the pool.
probably wondering what the hell is taking
me so long....

big first night (first-day-syndrom!!!)
gary bloddied himself and i am telling you,
our room looked like a crime scene so did the hallway.
when we can't remember how to get to our room
we follow the blood drops! more on that later...
i wan to get to some fotof....3 wedding here
last night at dusk, gorgeous...i was jealous to
not be shooting so i shot anyway and they will
be sorry that it was not me!
the guy (photographer) had this lame camera
and an omni bounce of all things and looked at
everysingle shot he took.....rookies!!!

while these photos are uploading let me just say
that my blogger site, including this page..is all in
spanish....a nice test for me..

totally sunny 90 something and as soon as these
photos are done...i'm outta here and out to
the pool...there's a sol light with my name on it!!
i'm do better at updating know that i know the drill.
the mimi has free wifi and i can sit in the sand
under the palapa and blog!! :)

buen dia a todos!!











not bad..battery almost dead!! :)

No comments: