Saturday, August 02, 2008

Blue, but better...

Yesterday morning I got an e-mail from Roger Poore
from the Rainbow Bridge. I made a donation in
Hobie's name the other day therefore he has
added HOBIE to the list of supporters.

I am so grateful for all of my friends & family
that have risen up in support for Gary and I this
week. It has just meant the world to us.
Thank You.

I began working on the triplets Senior images...WOW!
Handsome, Handsome and Lovely!
To Adam, Max & Paige...thank you for the
opportunity and creating the ideal session
situation. I can't wait to share them with you!

This morning I'm going through another Paige's
senior portraits that I shot yesterday so that I can
get to the wedding images from today when I'm
completed with that.

I have a family shoot tomorrow mornings with one
on the way and a 2 year old darling little blondie~
I can't wait to get to their home!
Then I get to cool it for the week and photograph
a couple of Seniors next weekend. I love this
time of year! Shoot, Shoot, Shoot!

I still have to find time to study for my SCUBA
certification. Looking forward to diving on my
own this year in Mexico! Soon I'll be shooting
underwater weddings in the Caribbean! Woooo Hoooo!


Check out Paige from yesterday...


No comments: