Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...little baby bunting...

gary's gone a hunting....again!

my mom used to sing that song to me when
i was a child. it's sweet. i'll see if
she can recall the lyrics and i'll share
them on another blog.
well, except it goes..."daddy's gone a
hunting".

so, i'm a hunting widow again. this is
the 3rd time he's gone since the end of
october. he's crazy.
ya know, when i bring my camera along to
dinner and sporting events and get togethers,
gary always gives me "the look" and this
past weekend when we stayed at the hilton
in maple grove he confessed that he just
doesn't get it...i think that he feels
like it's my work spilling over into life.
i guess i see it as my life being captured
by my passion.



gary's passions are golf and hunting.
not that that's a bad thing,
it's just that sure, he can remember his golf
score and every shot (trust me...EVERY SHOT!)
but if i "drag" my camera along i capture the
emotion, the determination and my God, the
stud driving the drink cart! :)
but if he "dragged" his club with him everywhere~
oh, wait....he DOES~!!!!
i digress....

ANYway, i'll be at anne & pete's tonight
watching the girls for a bit...this'll be fun!

congratulations to helio & julianne on their
big win last night on dancing with the stars!

and tomorrow i get the distinct honor of
cutting ann conrad's friend's hair, uta (sp?)
from germany. she's here for a visit and i'll
share some pix with you over the weekend.

God bless.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bye Oh Baby Bunting
Daddy's gone a hunting
To fetch a little rabbit skin
To wrap his baby bunting in.

See ya later - when I'll sing it
for you .... :)

Love, Mom Anonymous