Monday, November 19, 2007

36 days until Chritmas...

havent' even THOUGHT about it yet, really.
lots going on i guess.
i'm sure the e-mail Christmas lists will
begin showing up soon...
ahhhh, how i long for the good old days when
you got what you got and you were thrilled!

but then there's my brother scott, he is
grateful for anything and my sister and i
joke about it all the time....
"an oven mit?...i LOVE ovens, i can't wait
to use this!"..."a river rock? i LOVE rivers!
whenever i hold it or look at it i will think
of the time that........."
i, of course, love my brother and he has been
a gift to me all my life, i would want nothing
more from him ever...just his smile! :)



hey, today might be a really good day to put
some lights up. it's warm...almost humid out.
the wheels are supposed to fall off tomorrow,
or so we are told by local weather folks.

hope you all had a scrummy weekend.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I Love that Scotty too!!!

Jennifer said...

If I could have a prayer answered for a big brother I would for sure end up a craig!!!!!!!!! That Scott is a gem!!!!