Thursday, April 12, 2007

my new camera...

picture this...
i've been waiting for canon to announce a new model
for a long time and the recently did. the eos 1d mark III.
it runs about $4500 (body only) and should be available
in may. i'm really excited about it can't wait to get it!
this because my husband will not allow me to get
the mark II ($8000-street..body only). i'll wait a couple
of years...canon is always busy putting new models out
and something really great is always coming down the pipe!


it's thursday and that means.......
american idol results are in! haley is gone. poor thing.
she just can't sing. she's pretty fortunate to have come
this far and be apart of the traveling "team".
not standing in line for THOSE tickets!


even hobie is tired of the snow and wants to golf!



i had such a crazy busy day yesterday that i never
got the chance to photograph any of my clients that
made changes! kinda bummed really!

oh, cyrea, of arora jewelers (eden prairie), got engaged
while she was at the masters tournament last weekend! she's in
my networking group and incredibly funny! congrats girl!!

i've been working on all the updates for my website
and will continue to do so this weekend (if i don't get out
and golf)and i'm in touch with a gal that is going to help
me create a blog that will be custom and will follow
the branding of my web site. that's cool. i'll keep you
all posted on the changes!


sun is melting all the snow pretty quickly. that's cool too!


dean, call gary.

hey stacey, can we get together and do lunch again soon?!

1 comment:

Staja Studios said...

Of course! Call me and we can figure out when.

Stacey