Thursday, April 19, 2007

hobie, hobie, hobie...

(i'm not going to write picture this anymore.
no real reason, i'm just not. it's the title of
my blog and i feel that's good enough, right?!)

so, that said...
hobie is going to get to go back to the vet.
i've been watching him like a hawk and he hasn't
pooed in 2 days. i've got a call in to megan up
at anderson lakes veterinarian.
hobie is on my lap with his paw on my arm so this
is tough typing...i asked him if he wants to go and
see dr. bey and he said yes. so i am going to take
him up there, dr. bye has an 11:30 today so I'm
just going to drop him off so they can work their
magic with him! poor thing.

gary is golfing with tim this afternoon (tough job
they have!). the 4 of us will golf on saturday am.
i cannot afford to fall in love with golf again
this will be a busy season for photography and i
don't know how much time I'll be able devote to it.
it's gary's passion! he has low round so far out at
dahlgreen....a 74 (with a bogie on 18)! yep, welcome
to my life this summer!

hey, i gotta go. pray for my boy and his bowels! :)

jacquie, see you tomorrow @ 9! can't wait!

oh, head to my web site, i've got a bunch of new
images up. mostly on milestones & children under "faces".

No comments: