Wednesday, December 20, 2006

flu-schmoo...

picture this...
5 days before Christmas, and i get sick.
i am always bragging about how i never
get sick...HA! that'll teach me!

i won't go into details (and you're welcome),
but let's just say this layed me out flat for
a day and a 1/2....you know the kind of feeling
when you wake and you're not sure if it's 6pm
or 6am...right?
i want to burn my jammies, sheets and pillowcases!
and the HAIR!??? don't even get me started!
i barely recognize myself.
i wonder if ducks feel bad when the water just
rolls off! :)
oh well, i'm feeling much better and just thought
i'd post something so you all didn't think i'd
falled somewhere and couldn't get up!

i'm not sure what's taken place these past 2 days
but i DO know that 2 of my Christmas packages
haven't shown up yet...darn it!

that's all for now......

No comments: