Tuesday, October 31, 2006

happy halloween!

picture this...
vikes lose...badly!


gary's brother, glen, stopped by
yesterday and added another hard drive
to my G5, showed me some tricks and got my
"album showcase" working!
seems i have a "journaled hard drive"...
now, the new hard drive is not journaled
so it works when i run it on there.
the really good news is that it doesn't matter
what it means or if i understand it!
it just works now!!

by 9 o'clock tonight it's supposed to dip
below 30 degrees! poor trick or treaters!

i have wrapped up all of my most recent
projects and for that i am grateful.
cuz gary may take up some of my time
while he recovers from his surgery.

i'm going to double check with my
brother and see if he is ready for me to
move my lighting to his office in st. louis park.

i shipped my muslin back yesterday.
i really hated parting with it but the color was
sooooo bad on the one side that i had no
choice. i'll find a new one to replace it soon.
heck, i may even make my own!! :)

here's more of my niece...



No comments: