Friday, December 14, 2007

settled in..

my mom's condo is so cute, i just love it!
gary and i popped over there last night to
visit and see if there was anything we could
help with. me....not so much (my back).
gary got all the new tv's going and i helped
get the bed in order.

anne was there with her 3 hulagans and my
mom's friend gladys was there (she lives
right down the hall...which is really nice!)
and it was fun to visit.

i talked to mom this morning and she slept
great and sounds like she is settling in
just fine.
pete is heading over this morning to hook up
her new computer and get the tv in the office
up and running. wow, fox news and meet the press
in 42" hd...my mom is in heaven! :o)

as for me, the back is feeling better and i
must get to cranking out some trays off cookies
today or i'll end up with more chins than a
chinese phone book soon! ;o)
first stop...whcc in eagan so i'm going to get
a move on.

2 families checking into the hilton later
today so i'll be heading over there, meeting
with karen and also discussing my part in the
gift to the board members at momf for Christmas.
a very cool opportunity for me!

oh, don't forget to check out the fun new year's
eve event at the hilton to benefit minnesota miracle
you won't want to miss it!!
please join us this year...it'll be a sell out again.


peace.

No comments: