Wednesday, August 01, 2007

starting a blog...

thinking about starting your own blog?
found this on netscape this morning...
click here.
blogs are fun, addicting, educating and
best of all...FREEEEEEE!
there are many blog options so be sure
to check them all out. i don't recall
why i selected blogger but it's
been working just fine for me.
there's xanga (pronounced "zanga")
and a host of others.
if you have family out of town it's
a perfect way to keep folks up to date
with what's going on.
if you are getting married or having
a baby or travel a lot (jacquie!) OR
own a business, you should have a blog!
i subscribe to many so that when they
post an update to their blog i am notified.
unlike me, many bloggers don't blog daily.
it is as much a part of my day as loving
on my cats!!! (mrow) :)

moving on...it's wednesday, august 1st!
gary's brother, doug, is 55 today!
happy birthday doug!

this evening i am attending something unique.
NACE (an association of local caterers) is
getting together on a lake minnetonka boat
cruise/cocktail-mixer/meeting and in that
they keep soliciting me to join i thought
this would be a terrific opportunity to
meet some caterers & event planners and
consider joining. i said i would bring along
my camera and mix in and introduce myself.
they have no photographer in the group and
tonight i will find out why or perhaps
involve myself further....more on that
in the days to come.

tomorrow i head over to Starkey Labs
to cover audiology students in action
and then a relaxing party at bill & tani's
home here in eden prairie.
i'm excited to see them again!
here's bill & myself from the gala in june.



finishing my niece, "j"s hair today.
a week and a 1/2 ago we cut most of
it off (like victoria beckham's)
but now we need to change the color and
tweek the cut a little...i'll post
photos tomorrow!

supposed to rain today...believe it when
i see it. it's so hot, dry and sunny
here...like phoenix!!!!!! crazy.

hi dean & lois!!

No comments: