Tuesday, July 17, 2007

megnan & randy

please be patient with me as i prepare
a slideshow of megnan & randy's wedding.
slide.com is giving me a little grief
at the moment as i try to transfer it
over here to my blog.....technology....
both a blessing and a curse!!

in the meantime, some great news~
got a note from dawn davis today. bob's wife.
she was surfing around and found my blog!
i would love to shadow them for a month!!
go to lastoriafoto
and see what i mean!! :)


i talked to lauren, a friend of "g's", and
she is in love with the images that i shot
at the bridge and hired me to photograph
her senior portraits...we'll shoot in early august.
thanks for the referral "g"!!
here's a couple more....









g is down at gustavus and mankato looking at
colleges! WHAT!???? she can't be that old!
she's only 5!!!!!!! :(
i love you g!


don't put anything off today!!

No comments: