Wednesday, July 18, 2007

happy birthday ben!!!!

okay, i'm never too swamped to throw
a little distraction my way.
i saw this on fox 9 this morning....
simpsonize me not quite as fun as
monkey mail
but i like to try new things! :)

keep in mind that i am a serious
photographer with lots to do but
every now and again a little break
in the day is a good thing! :)

today is my nephew, ben's, birthday.
he turns 15. i saw him last night
when i stopped to see anne & pete's
new furniture and i totally forgot
to say anything to him!!
they are going to valley fair today
with a bunch of folks! it's going
to be a super hot one today with
tons of humidity. all the water ride
lines will be a mile long!

here's ben goofing off for me..



and here's ben with "g" on 7-7-7..



here's ben & me...



woops....that's not ben, that's my dive
master alberto....rrraarrr...

here's scuba~ben with me in mexico suiting
up to go diving...



stay inside today!
if you have to go out...remember....
DON'T TURN YOUR TIRES ON YOUR DRIVEWAY!!
(this message brought to you by gary austin
with minnesota roadways)

No comments: