Friday, June 08, 2007

yum...

hey, my new friend, andy richter, was in
attendance last night at the starkey
photographers gathering and when his
dessert came i told him that i love to
shoot food and i wished that i had thought
to bring along my camera. so he got his
out (by the way, andy is a former nikon
shooter and is making the jump to canon.
FABULOUS!!!) and then sent this shot to
me last night.



clearly, he got the cheese cake. he kept
shooting and shooting and meanwhile my
pineapple cake was dwindling and i said...
"are you gonna eat that?!" (nice, right jacquie!!?)
long story longer...he didn't share the cheese
cake but he did share the image. i wrote back that
it made me want to pop back over to the
marriott and get dessert take out!
go to andy's site and go to galleries and look
for his recent project,new orleans....
they are really amazing! awesome work, andy!

heading out to photograph g today and it's
gorgeous here today! she'll come by around
10:30 for me to do her hair first then we'll
pick a cool spot to go. i'll post those
images tomorrow. :)

here's a couple from last year....





gotta go!

No comments: