Wednesday, June 27, 2007

jane seymor...

okay, so yesterday i stopped by the griffin gallery
to pick up my handbag. it's even cuter than i
remembered! this is also the bag that jane had with
her at the event. she said it was her "personal
favorite"! nice.



she dedicates her artwork to each person and
signs each piece personally. cool, huh?!
who would have thought that i would have a
shopping opportunity while i was working!





i talked to deb mack a couple of times yesterday
in regards to my working with her and the gallery
for future events and she's really excited to know
that i would make myself available to her and bill in
the future. very cool!
get over to that gallery and have a look around!
it's in the old "camelot" restaurant location.
it's sooooo very great!!!

also i heard from ricardo edlestein with "tropical
plants unlimited", he would like to work with me as
well and refer me to clients of his for photographing
events including perhaps shooting product for
he and his wife, bonnie! i just love connections,
don't you?! these are all terrific people with
tremendous talents and i'm happy to know them and
represent them now and in the future.

diane and jim's images from the weekend are on their
way to being uploaded to Pictage for viewing.
i completed editing them late today and hope to release
them to diane and jim sometime tomorrow! yay!!!!

did you watch "shaq's big challenge" last night?
obese children on the road to recovery...pretty cool.

i would like to point out that july 8th, which
just happens to be my brother tim's 49th birthday,
is also the 1 year anniversary of my blog. my plan
is to provide a special offer to those who refer to
my blog's anniversary when inquiring about the cost
of my photography! i'll keep you all posted on the
particulars...

finally, a cool down is on the way. the heat and
humidity has been just hideous!

enjoy the day!

No comments: