Friday, May 25, 2007

pirates of the caribbean????

well i, for one, did NOT go to the midnight
showing of pirates 3. the reviews are in
and i'm glad i got all my sleep last night.
perhaps i should be a critic...mostly
because it takes a lot to impress me.
i typically wait for dvd's and then sit
and watch in the comfort of my own home!
i know...BORING!! but i'll tell you what
i got really tired of saying "there's another
2 hours of my life i'll never get back"~
and THIS movie was 2 hours and FORTY~FIVE
minutes long! ugh! can you say "restless leg
syndrome"???
my brother and his family went out last night
to see it, so i'm waiting to hear from them
what they thought. the girls just like
johnny depp, kierra knightly and orlando bloom
so they were probably just happy to stare at
them on the screen!

well, another friday, a beautiful one on tap.
weather in the low 70's!

jacquie and i are heading to jabz and then
my birthday lunch.

have a safe holiday weekend everyone!

No comments: