Wednesday, March 14, 2007

record temps!

picture this...
we get to boast another record
warm temp for yesterday...67!
felt sooooo good!

hey have you all tried the bosu during
a work out? OMG! amazing!
my neighbor, jacquie, got one recently
and she shared with me some great exercises
to do with it. holy cow my quads and butt
are soooo sore today. hurts so good!

my sweet queen sister (our pet name for
one another) declared yesterday that she
is done smoking!! i am so excited and proud!
as many of you know, she and i quit on the
same day almost 4 years ago (5/5~yay me!)
for me it stuck, for anne.....not so much.
i say keep quitting 'til it sticks!! :)
way to go anne. sometime the decision to quit
is more difficult than the quitting...make sense?
so, i ask that everyone that reads this says
a little prayer for my sister and her new life
as a non smoker. i will pray for her everyday.
her husband quit on the 1st and is into week 2!
nice job you two!
i told anne yesterday, "you know, you've never
been to mexico, so you've never smoked in mexico!"
i hope that makes it a little easier!

hey, 8 days until my 1st "focus on the holiday" gig!
i'm traveling to mexico to photograph my sister's
family's vacation! i hope to do more in the future.
when all is said and done and i have the album
completed, i'll post a link so that you can all
view the preview!

i just bought a pound of el salvador fair trade
beans at dunn brother's and did a press today.
it is soooo delicious! i'm one of those coffee
drinkers that likes to purchase her beans the day
they were roasted.....yum!!! :P


off to my networking meeting...
just heard from kelly. i may not be running up
to maple grove this evening.
may just sit and watch friday night lights!
then again, i think i want to tune into
american idol and watch sanjaya get voted off!!

nos vemos! (we'll see ya!)

No comments: