Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Weddings!




(random shots from other weddings)

I have my first Friday wedding of the season
today in St. Paul (Alicia & Matt).

Gary and I were married on a Friday about
10 & a half years ago. I like the idea of
a Friday wedding. In today's (and I hate to
say it) "eCONomy" brides are savvier than
ever, craftier than ever and now they are
more fiscally responsible than ever. nice move.

I have several Friday weddings on the books
this year and really, I mean, why not, right?
Typically, everything is less expensive on
a Friday so why not get more bang for the buck
and still have the whole weekend ahead of you
(not to mention the guests!).
Plus and a big plus at that, if you are having
a Catholic ceremony you don't get rushed out
of the Church on a Friday in order to make
it available for the evening service! ;)
(comments, questions, thoughts, concerns?)

Moving on, I have a wedding tomorrow as well.
Another St. Paul location. Ft. Snelling Chapel
and the St. Paul Hotel..LOVE the wedding season!
Photos to follow early next week.

It's going to be a GORgeous day today in Minneapolis.
75 and sunny! The envy of the country! Nothing's
really blooming yet but the blue sky and warmer
temps are welcome ANYTIME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our wedding was a Friday wedding. Guests have to make sure to leave work on time to get there in time. But it worked great for us.

Brother Mike